英語口語打電話的正確方法 打電話的英文怎么寫

【英語口語打電話的正確方法 打電話的英文怎么寫】
英語口語打電話的正確方法 打電話的英文怎么寫
文章插圖

Make contact 建立聯系

  • Hello 您好 / Good morning 早上好 /Good afternoon 下午好
  • This is Amy speaking. 我是Amy
  • Could I speak to John please? 請問,可以跟John說話?
  • I'd like to speak to John. 我想找John.
  • I’m trying to contact John. 我正在嘗試聯系John.
Take a call 接電話
  • Mike speaking. 我是Mike
  • Can I help you? 我有什么可以幫到您的嗎?
Put someone on hold 讓對方不要掛斷電話
  • Just a moment, please. 請稍等一下
  • Could you hold the line, please? 請別掛斷好嗎?
  • Hold the line, please. 請不要掛斷電話
Take a message 留言
  • Can I take a message? 我可以留個口信嗎?
  • Would you like to leave a message? 你想留個口信嗎?
  • Can I give him/her a message? 我能給他/她留個口信嗎?
  • I'll tell Mr.Jones that you called. 我會告訴瓊斯先生,你來過電話來 。
  • I'll ask him/her to call you as soon as possible. 我會讓他/她盡快給你打電話 。
Telephone problems 電話問題
  • I'm sorry, I don't understand. Could you repeat that, please? 對不起,我不明白 。請你重復一遍好嗎?
  • I'm sorry, I can't hear you very well. Could you speak up a little, please? 不好意思 , 我沒有聽清楚,聲音太小了 。你可以大聲一點嗎?
  • I'm afraid you've got the wrong number. 你打錯電話了
  • I've tried to get through several times but it's always engaged.我已經打過來好幾次了,總是占線 。
  • Could you spell that, please? 請拼讀一下嗎?
Finish a conversation 結束對話
  • Well, I guess I better get going. Talk to you soon. 不好意思 , 我想我得先掛電話了 。請盡快與您聯系得 。
  • Thanks for calling. Bye for now. 感謝你的來電 。再見了 。
  • I have to let you go now. 不好意思,我不得不掛了 。
  • I have another call coming through. I better run. 我有一個電話要接 , 我得先掛了 。
  • I'm afraid that's my other line. 不好意思,我得掛了,有另一個電話要接 。
  • I'll talk to you again soon. Bye. 待會再跟你說 , 晚些聊 。

經驗總結擴展閱讀